Los evangelios apócrifosBook - 2006 | Spanish
The Nag Hammadi Library was discovered in 1945, buried in a large stone jar in the desert outside the modern Egyptian city of Nag Hammadi. It is a collection of religious and philosophic texts gathered and translated into Coptic by fourth-century Gnostic Christians and translated into English by dozens of highly reputable experts
Publisher: México, D.F. :, Prana,, 2006.
Branch Call Number: SPA 229.92 EV
Characteristics: 341 pages ; 21 cm